Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure III  (Read 265125 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure III
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2014, 11:35:14 pm »

"I just had some...concerns about the tournament today."

Yuki begins.

"When you were reading the auras of everyone at the event, did you notice anything....odd?"

She asks hesitantly.

"You mean the Daimyo?" Yuki's mom guesses.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2014, 11:42:44 pm »

"You mean the Daimyo?" Yuki's mom guesses.

"Yes....So it was the same for you then?"

Yuki replies.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2014, 11:46:08 pm »

"Yes, if you mean that he is somehow shielded," Yuki's Mother replies. "But that is the prerogative of the Daimyo to keep himself very private."

She then adds, "I believe it is some sort of Arcane Relic - an old war Tesson - that he carries that allows him that level of privacy."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2014, 11:48:42 pm »

"Yes, if you mean that he is somehow shielded," Yuki's Mother replies. "But that is the prerogative of the Daimyo to keep himself very private."

She then adds, "I believe it is some sort of Arcane Relic - an old war Tesson - that he carries that allows him that level of privacy."

"I see."

Yuki replies, with sigh of relief.

"I was worried something might be wrong, but I guess I was just over-thinking it, hehe."

She says with a smile.

"Thanks mom! Goodnight."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:50:17 pm by killa_robot »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:28 pm »

16th Day of Mid Summer, 1297
A Very Solemn Day

Cut In from Boiling Point! Thread

The next morning, with seven homes, three commoners, and one of Roka’s Doshin lost to the flames (before a Priest could be brought on scene with a Water Elemental) – Keitaro faced the Chief Magistrate, in his home with Roka’s Doshin and a number of Senda’is Military Commanders sitting in Tribunal.

Keitaro told his side of the story, but the Daoshin were there to contradict him, revealing that they were with Jei Hu when the fire started and it had to be Keitaro that threw the lantern that started everything and not Jei Hu.

Because of Chief Magistrate Noburu Saito’s Read Aura ability, it was impossible to lie to him.

When the Tribunal was over, it was clear to him that Jei Hu had admitted to setting up Miko to get back at (or blackmail) Keitaro – which excused Keitaro from his unorthodox ambush in the alleyway with bear-traps in order to force Jei Hu to confess to the crime.

Killing Jei Hu was also something that could be over-looked by the Chief Magistrate, as it would be up to Jei Hu’s Family to seek vengeance by calling a Blood Duel if they chose to do so.

Unfortunately, there was no excuse, nor pardon, for Keitaro starting the fire that cost life and caused so much damage.

The Chief Magistrate had no choice but to condemn Keitaro to death for this thoughtless act.

In a gesture of redemption however, Keitaro was granted the opportunity to commit Seppuku to save Face and protect the Honor of his Family name.

“Do you want your fellow Samurai to witness your redemption Keitaro Hokusai?” The Chief Magistrate asked stoically, “Or do you wish to keep this a private affair?”
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:55:58 pm by BerkaZerka »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2014, 08:04:17 pm »

"Yes, call for them." He said with a heavy heart...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:11:09 pm by BerkaZerka »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2014, 08:12:43 pm »

The Samurai of Sendai are called to the Solemn Assembly at the Chief Magistrate's house.

"Any last words you would like to share?" The chief Magistrate asked, as Juro Saito handed Keitaro a tanto and sheet of paper to wrap the blade in...

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2014, 08:19:35 pm »

The Samurai of Sendai are called to the Solemn Assembly at the Chief Magistrate's house.

"Any last words you would like to share?" The chief Magistrate asked, as Juro Saito handed Keitaro a tanto and sheet of paper to wrap the blade in...

Keitaro scans the room trying to avoid the eyes of his companions. Until he gets to his closest friend, Roka...

"Roka, We have known each other from birth. I am sorry I have failed our friendship. Fight well, die better." He looks again at his companions.
"I am sorry I have failed all of you, and your trust in me as your companion was misplaced. I die now to regain my honor, so I may see my father again in the next world. I love you all, you are my family. Never faulter on your mission, stay true to your oath, and your bond with each other. Honor the Daimyo and your fallen allies with your fight."

With that he bows his head slightly in respect for his comrades. Then he plunges the tanto into his chest piercing his heart.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:28:55 pm by Aeon_spiral »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2014, 08:33:07 pm »

As the life begins to leave Keitaro's body, it suddenly glows with a searing white brilliance and then vanishes completely – leaving only Keitaro's clothing and the Seppuku tanto behind!

Everyone in the room is shocked by what has just happened and the Chief Magistrate utters "Praise be to the Holy Ancestors..."

Some of the Samurai however, have seen this before - it is what happened to Sakura when she died too...

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2014, 08:54:16 pm »

Roka turns away, fuming over the event. Seppuku may regain Keitaro's honor, but the death of those innocents, and Roka's Doshin...

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2014, 06:37:28 am »

Odd way to die...
Udo frowns thinking about all who died in the fire, as well as that the Chinese guy, Jihelu? Died (though he might've deserved it, who knows?), but Kuwabara can't help but feel a bit giddy that such a liability for Sendai has died. A pity that such a person died with his honor intact though, after killing so many innocents. Withholding his spit, Udo walks home with Bleach and his squirrels. He's got a lot to do today...

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2014, 03:24:28 pm »

After the ritual suicide and subsequent clean up, Juro Saito approaches Yuki.

"The Chief Magistrate will see you now," he says quietly.

Juro then leads Yuki into a private room, where after a short wait, the Chief Magistrate comes in.

"What's on your mind, young Shirahata?" he asks.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:27:44 pm by BerkaZerka »

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2014, 03:40:40 pm »

Rai seeing Yuki leave to meet with the magistrate he uses his stealth to follow and attempt to listen in on there conversation.
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2014, 03:53:43 pm »

Rai manages to flip up over the rooftops of the Magistrate's house and then down into some bushes outside the room Yuki is in. It's going to be hard to hear everything clearly, but this is as close as he can safely get, and his hearing is pretty decent.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:55:27 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »

After the ritual suicide and subsequent clean up, Juro Saito approaches Yuki.

"The Chief Magistrate will see you now," he says quietly.

Juro then leads Yuki into a private room, where after a short wait, the Chief Magistrate comes in.

"What's on your mind, young Shirahata?" he asks.

Yuki gives a short bow and begins.

"Yes, i just had a few questions I wanted to ask you."

She begins.

"Can you see spirits?"

Yuki asks, just to confirm.

[If so]
"Then have you noticed the spiritual attunement myself, Kioko, and some of the other samurai have?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2014, 06:20:24 pm »

"I can see spirits when needed, yes," the Chief Magistrate replies, then takes a moment to activate Spirit Sight.

Looking at Yuki, he then takes out a small lopan and further examines Yuki with Read Aura.

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary with you, Yuki Shirahata," the Chief Magistrate concludes.

"If you are seeing something in yourself and that little So-Kitsune of yours, then perhaps you should bring it to the attention of Master Kenjiro Yunikawa when you see him."

"Other Wu-Jen know how to bind Oni and Elementals to their will, but it is said Master Yunikawa has the power to bind even the Spirits – something never before heard of. If anyone would understand 'mysterious spiritual attunements', as you say, then it would be him..."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:21:57 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2014, 06:49:00 pm »

"I can see spirits when needed, yes," the Chief Magistrate replies, then takes a moment to activate Spirit Sight.

Looking at Yuki, he then takes out a small lopan and further examines Yuki with Read Aura.

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary with you, Yuki Shirahata," the Chief Magistrate concludes.

"If you are seeing something in yourself and that little So-Kitsune of yours, then perhaps you should bring it to the attention of Master Kenjiro Yunikawa when you see him."

"Other Wu-Jen know how to bind Oni and Elementals to their will, but it is said Master Yunikawa has the power to bind even the Spirits – something never before heard of. If anyone would understand 'mysterious spiritual attunements', as you say, then it would be him..."

"I see."

Yuki replies, a bit disheartened the magistrate could not see what she could.

"I shall do that then. What do you think about us bringing Kioko along with us when we go to see Master Yunikawa? Would it be ill advised?"

She asks.

[Separate Question for after to save time]
"I also noticed something...strange during the Tournament while scanning the auras of others, to ensure the safety of those there. Did you notice anything odd as well?"

She asks nervously, clearly not wanting to say explicitly that she couldn't read the aura of the Daiymo.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2014, 07:15:30 pm »

"There have been So-Kitsune before, and unfortunately, I’m sure there will be more - as long as the Nine-Tailed Fox hunts the flesh of men," the Chief Magistrate says.

"Yet the Exalted Patriarch of Sendai mentioned that this So-Kitsune of yours was from the future?"

"Knowledge of the future could be a very valuable resource…"

The Magistrate then thinks a moment about it and comes to a conclusion – "Take the So-Kitsune with you to Master Yunikawa."

"If she has any knowledge that can be of use to us, Master Yunikawa can obtain it – and of course, he would be one to know how to help the girl finally rest with the Ancestors in the peace that she deserves..."

---

Then in answer to Yuki's other question, the Chief Magistrate answers - "Ah yes, your powers are new to the presence of the Daimyo. You must mean about how one cannot see or read the Daimyo's aura."

"Rest assured, that is simply a precaution against spying that the Daimyo affords himself."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2014, 07:16:47 pm »

Roka turns away, fuming over the event. Seppuku may regain Keitaro's honor, but the death of those innocents, and Roka's Doshin...

Miya approaches from behind Roka and puts a hand on his shoulder in comfort.
"Roka, you don't need this anger. It won't help ease the pain and will only ruin your memory of Keitaro. He was a good man even if he did make mistakes."
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2014, 07:44:25 pm »

Then in answer to Yuki's other question, the Chief Magistrate answers - "Ah yes, your powers are new to the presence of the Daimyo. You must mean about how one cannot see or read the Daimyo's aura."

"Rest assured, that is simply a precaution against spying that the Daimyo affords himself."

Rai hears this peace of information and thinks to himself, "So our Daimyo is one of the Rokurokubi." Thinking that this is likely the most important information he is going to overhear. He focuses his mind on not leaving a trace and moves quickly away from the area.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2014, 08:06:14 pm »

"There have been So-Kitsune before, and unfortunately, I’m sure there will be more - as long as the Nine-Tailed Fox hunts the flesh of men," the Chief Magistrate says.

"Yet the Exalted Patriarch of Sendai mentioned that this So-Kitsune of yours was from the future?"

"Knowledge of the future could be a very valuable resource…"

The Magistrate then thinks a moment about it and comes to a conclusion – "Take the So-Kitsune with you to Master Yunikawa."

"If she has any knowledge that can be of use to us, Master Yunikawa can obtain it – and of course, he would be one to know how to help the girl finally rest with the Ancestors in the peace that she deserves..."

---

Yuki considers Chief Magistrate's recommendation, but finds herself questioning how safe it will be for Kioko, or if she even wants her to go...

Regardless she bows her head again.

"Thank you Chief Magistrate, I'm relieved to know it is nothing more than a precaution."

Then, assuming social protocol dictates it is allowed, Yuki excuses herself from the Chief Magistrate, and makes her way towards the occult district.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2014, 03:23:18 pm »

Everyone leaves the Chief Magistrate's House feeling pretty sober.

The Samurai of Sendai have a full day to see to things, before needing to travel the sixteen miles west, into the high mountains, where the mysterious retired Wu-Jen has his remote citadel...

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2014, 07:56:50 pm »

Miya approaches from behind Roka and puts a hand on his shoulder in comfort.
"Roka, you don't need this anger. It won't help ease the pain and will only ruin your memory of Keitaro. He was a good man even if he did make mistakes."
Roka sighs, and turns towards Miya.
"I know. That's why this is.." Roka says, clenching his fist, "this is such a blow. When Keitaro and I were studying... Well, suffice to say that I was not that year's golden boy. Keitaro was "Sendai's Hope". And he broke."

"Miya, the Yoriki of Sendai are supposed to be above this. We are supposed to be the best. And our best just fell to the pressure."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2014, 08:10:47 pm »

Udo continues home, picking up his backpack and some money. Smelling surprisingly fresh, he groggily goes about town, looking for a Priest to heal him of his wounds.

While walking, he realizes that in only 5 months, almost half of his group have died. He shudders, hoping some sort of wacky omen isn't taking place. He also find himself smelling terribly different, to the point that the squirrels aren't jumping on him. So very... Odd.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2014, 08:27:27 pm »

Roka sighs, and turns towards Miya.
"I know. That's why this is.." Roka says, clenching his fist, "this is such a blow. When Keitaro and I were studying... Well, suffice to say that I was not that year's golden boy. Keitaro was "Sendai's Hope". And he broke."

"Miya, the Yoriki of Sendai are supposed to be above this. We are supposed to be the best. And our best just fell to the pressure."

Miya just sighs before responding.
 "The pressure is great, this I do not disagree with. But that does not mean we must linger on a defeat. You must act as our leader Roka because that is what you are, if you do not withstand this blow then the samurai will fall one by one."

She gives an encouraging smile.
 "I wouldn't worry to much, a great change is coming to our world soon and it is a change for the better."
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2014, 09:23:41 pm »

Miya just sighs before responding.
 "The pressure is great, this I do not disagree with. But that does not mean we must linger on a defeat. You must act as our leader Roka because that is what you are, if you do not withstand this blow then the samurai will fall one by one."

She gives an encouraging smile.
 "I wouldn't worry to much, a great change is coming to our world soon and it is a change for the better."

Roka nods.

"I hope so, Miya. I hope so. But you're right, I can't let this get me down." He says, resolving himself.

"Be ready tomorrow. The WuJen wouldn't invite us for something trivial."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2014, 09:40:43 pm »

Udo thanks the priest for healing him, and then sets off to look for Roka. Assuming he finds him, he asks for a favor, knowing that Roka knows a lot of people,
 "Roka... Do you know anyone who could get something... Exotic, for me? It's kinda important, and I'd pay for it."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2014, 09:43:25 pm »

Udo thanks the priest for healing him, and then sets off to look for Roka. Assuming he finds him, he asks for a favor, knowing that Roka knows a lot of people,
 "Roka... Do you know anyone who could get something... Exotic, for me? It's kinda important, and I'd pay for it."

"Udo, I could get you a personal concubine. Multiple ones. If you need. What do you like?" Roka says with a chuckle

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2014, 09:50:05 pm »

"Udo, I could get you a personal concubine. Multiple ones. If you need. What do you like?" Roka says with a chuckle
"What? No!" Udo says, completely disinterested, "I want more animal-friends to take care of, ones that aren't in this... Uh, region, or one that is harder to find. I dunno, I feel more and more connected to them."
"So, uh, maybe... A really big boar?" He adds on, hopeful.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2014, 09:52:36 pm »

"Oh... Isn't that tiger enough?" Roka asks, shaking his head.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »

"Bleach is a wonderful friend, and he's lotsa fun to be around, but I can never have enough of these guys, they're like new family, and are useful"
He smiles, "And they are good for scouting"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2014, 10:00:46 pm »

Roka sighs.

"I'll see what I can find. Don't steal from the magistrate while I'm gone though."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2014, 10:03:55 pm »

"Yay!" Kuwabara says, following Roka.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2014, 08:05:45 am »

"Hey guys.!" Kirito almost pounces on them. Or atleast walking up from behind them. He almost gives Udo another Shock, buty deciding against it, Remembering about the squirrels last time. "Wow Udo, you look... remarkably, fresh. Good for you.'" He smiles as he gives him the thumbs up.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2014, 08:11:42 am »

Udo turns his head to look at him, Noooooo! He's back!, with a terrified face he stares at Kirito, "Oh, it's, uh, you. What happened?"
Good thing his monkey is at home, though it's my monkey now...

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2014, 09:27:22 am »

"Hey guys.!" Kirito almost pounces on them. Or atleast walking up from behind them. He almost gives Udo another Shock, buty deciding against it, Remembering about the squirrels last time. "Wow Udo, you look... remarkably, fresh. Good for you.'" He smiles as he gives him the thumbs up.

"Well hello again Kirito, welcome back." Miya glances at him.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2014, 02:06:49 pm »

Realizing this a good chance to explain some things, Yuki speaks to the group.

"Um, so the Chief Magistrate said if we bring Kioko with us, then Kenjiro Yunikawa may be able to tell us how to help her..."

She says, ignoring Kirito joining the group (the killjoy!).

"But I'm not sure we should..."

She continues hesitantly.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2014, 02:58:41 pm »

Rai seemingly coming out of nowhere says, "I think its the best thing we could do for her. The longer she is here the more likely oni will get her."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2014, 03:02:43 pm »

"I hate it when you do that Rai." Roka says, shaking his head.

"But we probably should bring her to the WuJen. He's the only one who could help in her predicament. If we don't bring her now, we will never get the chance again."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »

Rai looks at Roka and says, "That is my talent. Why should I not practice it? Besides it is useful for getting information." 

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2014, 03:06:54 pm »

Udo looks at Rai confused, "Why would the Oni get to her?" He shrugs, but puts his opinion on the matter, "I think we, uh, should- its a rare occurrence when one of the most knowledgeable wujens invites you, and its a good oppurtunity. Plus, I think we should bring Sakura's odd spirit thing, it seemed quite atatched to Kioko last I saw of it"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2014, 03:08:01 pm »

Rai looks at Roka and says, "That is my talent. Why should I not practice it? Besides it is useful for getting information." 

"Practice it on foes, not your fellow Yoriki, Rai. Or at least, don't practice it today." Roka says, shaking his head.
Udo looks at Rai confused, "Why would the Oni get to her?" He shrugs, but puts his opinion on the matter, "I think we, uh, should- its a rare occurrence when one of the most knowledgeable wujens invites you, and its a good oppurtunity. Plus, I think we should bring Sakura's odd spirit thing, it seemed quite atatched to Kioko last I saw of it"

"True, we should find that Spirit Familiar. I think that's what they called it."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2014, 03:28:57 pm »

"Practice it on foes, not your fellow Yoriki, Rai. Or at least, don't practice it today." Roka says, shaking his head.

Rai responds with, "Foes if I am caught would kill me. While my allies just think it as an annoyance. But you are right considering the events of today I should be more sensitive."   

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2014, 03:35:30 pm »

"The cute spirit is always by Kioko anyway."

Yuki replies.

"I'll let Kioko know we're bringing her then..."

She finishes.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2014, 03:41:31 pm »

Rai responds with, "Foes if I am caught would kill me. While my allies just think it as an annoyance. But you are right considering the events of today I should be more sensitive."    
Udo points at him, "... You... you're speaking..."

Shaking his head, he then looks at Yuki, "You don't seem very, uh, sure of bringing Kioko with us. Why?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2014, 03:58:07 pm »

Udo points at him, "... You... you're speaking..."

Shaking his head, he then looks at Yuki, "You don't seem very, uh, sure of bringing Kioko with us. Why?"

Rai shoots Udo a glare and says, "I can speak just fine. Why did you doubt my ability to?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »

Rai shoots Udo a glare and says, "I can speak just fine. Why did you doubt my ability to?"
"Uh, just because you refused to speak to us back in Hirosaki..." Udo says, staring at him back. "Like, you didn't even respond at times haha"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2014, 04:24:23 pm »

"Uh, just because you refused to speak to us back in Hirosaki..." Udo says, staring at him back. "Like, you didn't even respond at times haha"
"Maybe he found himself." Kirito chuckles with a happy look at Rai.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2014, 04:27:32 pm »

"Maybe he found himself." Kirito chuckles with a happy look at Rai.
Rai looks over, "Found is such a general term. I would say I had more of a paradigm shift."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2014, 04:31:38 pm »

Kirito gives Rai a mysterious look but makes no comment of it, instead he changes the subject. "Anyone seen my monkey? I was away visiting some friends and learning some more shamanistic powers in the mountains and he ws gone when i came back." He asks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Up