Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure III  (Read 265546 times)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure III
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2014, 05:45:03 pm »

"Shit, screw bringing in the giant Kirito, heal the poor girl! Mundane work won't heal her enough!" Roka shouts at Kirito, giving him a surge to cast heal.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2014, 05:47:33 pm »

"Shit, screw bringing in the giant Kirito, heal the poor girl! Mundane work won't heal her enough!" Roka shouts at Kirito, giving him a surge to cast heal.
"Aye aye!" Kirito respons, as he uses Rokas surge to cast Heal on Yuki.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 25, 2014, 05:47:51 pm »

As Kirito tries to cast Heal on Yuki with Roka's encouragement and botches (but counters the botch with Luck), the Giant Zombie lumbers in through the wall and immediately disintegrates into ash.

Then a resounding backlash slams into Kirito through the line of control he had held over the Zombie - which actually fractures his skull and instantly Disables him.

Falling to the floor and reeling in pain, Kirito is conscious, but with blood pouring from his nose mouth and ears ...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:55:48 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 25, 2014, 05:57:48 pm »

"Whoaoaaaaaa. That was intense!" Kirito mumbles, and tries to wipe some blood of. "Should have seen that one coming. Roka, encourage me to cast 2 spells!" He replied.

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 25, 2014, 05:59:53 pm »

"Shit!" Rai yells as he sees kirito go down. "Nobody listened to me about maybe waiting to recover now 2 of us are seriously injured. Udo help Yuki as I think she is in worse condition." Rai bends over a carefully picks up kirito and moves him away from the doorway towards the entrance. Rai looks back and says, "Roka I know your friends are in there but we are to injured and weak to even figure out a way into that room. We need to rest."
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:24 pm »

"Shit!" Rai yells as he sees kirito go down. "Nobody listened to me about maybe waiting to recover now 2 of us are seriously injured. Udo help Yuki as I think she is in worse condition." Rai bends over a carefully picks up kirito and moves him away from the doorway towards the entrance. Rai looks back and says, "Roka I know your friends are in there but we are to injured and weak to even figure out a way into that room. We need to rest."
"I kinda agree with Rai here. Let us wait untill the morning, then i should be able to cast spells again, and then i will tell you how to enter." Kirito said.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 25, 2014, 06:03:10 pm »

Roka looks at Rai, and shakes his head.

"We can't. At least, we can't rest long enough for this to fix. We'd need to wait a day, and by then, the gods would reset their guardians. They aren't giving us a break. But you're right, let's move out of this room for the moment." Roka says, nodding.

"Students! Carry Kirito out of this room, and help Udo out with Yuki."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 25, 2014, 06:04:18 pm »

"I'm already healing Yuki!" Udo shouts, creeped out and literally patching her up before Rai told him to do so.
"Gah, Kirito, just wait a minute..."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 25, 2014, 06:05:52 pm »

"I'm already healing Yuki!" Udo shouts, creeped out and literally patching her up before Rai told him to do so.
"Gah, Kirito, just wait a minute..."
You can mend a broken skull with those bandages? thats pretty wicked." Kirito nods before almost feinting. "Must.. not sleep.... "

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 25, 2014, 06:13:22 pm »

You can mend a broken skull with those bandages? thats pretty wicked." Kirito nods before almost feinting. "Must.. not sleep.... "
"That'll take surgery, everything else, however..."

Udo blinks, "Oh wait..." Using a surge, he attempts to give 2 of his Wound points to Yuki with by burden sharing trance. "Let's see if this works..." He concentrates, putting his hand on Yuki's forehead.

Once he reaches Kirito, he'll give one wound point to him (as well as patch him up).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:17:52 pm by Tanstaafl »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 25, 2014, 06:16:54 pm »

"Work your magic Udo, when you're done with Yuki ofcourse." Kirito smiled, some blood running from his nose while he did.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 25, 2014, 06:18:06 pm »

Rai goes over to Yuki and says to Udo "Let me try something." He proceeds to meditate strongly taking 2 wound points of Yuki's pain and transferring it to himself.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 25, 2014, 06:20:16 pm »

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for Rai...

(It's one of Udo's Amazing Feats)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 25, 2014, 06:26:39 pm »

"You're doing it wrong," Udo says to Rai and then begins to meditate over Yuki with Burden Sharing Trance, transferring a little bit of his own life energy into her - just enough to get her back on her feet.

He then does the same thing for Kirito.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 25, 2014, 06:32:17 pm »

Jenna meanwhile, stands well back from the opening in the wall, but says - "I doubt anything lesser than a Naga can go in there and live."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2014, 06:42:50 pm »

Jenna meanwhile, stands well back from the opening in the wall, but says - "I doubt anything lesser than a Naga can go in there and live."

"Then it is a good thing i know a bunch of occult stuff isn't it?" Kirito replied. "But enough, i will tell you how to get trough after we've all had some rest."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 25, 2014, 06:51:59 pm »

"I do not think you have the luxury of time in this place," Jenna replies - nodding to the pile of rubble in the center of the Temple, where the Naga originally emerged from.

Looking, the Samurai could see that the stone slab was slowly reforming itself - little by little - as was some of the damage the temple had sustained during the fight.

While the self repairs were subtle, one could actually see it happening - as a small piece of stone skittering back into place here, a splinter of wood rejoined a beam there, and the bodies of the Giant turtle hermit and Naga abruptly vanishing into thin air ...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 25, 2014, 07:41:00 pm »

Yuki, no longer disabled, takes a moment to gather herself then stands up.

"Thanks Udo", she says, "we need to look for the book now".

With that, Yuki begins to search through the temple for the book.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 25, 2014, 08:24:03 pm »

"Yuki, take time to rest instead. Its safe to say the book is in there." He gestured to the room. "I know how to get it, and i know who should go. But, its impossible as it is, we need to rest. You are like me now, more dead than alive." He said plainly.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2014, 12:32:42 pm »

As Yuki looked around the interior of the temple with her Sorcerer's Sight, she became aware of hundreds and hundreds of tiny spirits moving around the temple and making the repairs to it.

They were invisible to the naked eye, made of air in the shape of tiny winged hammers, and would gather around a piece of rubble in groups, to fly it into place and then hammer it with their heads - which then caused the magical repair to occur.

Yuki saw no sign of any books or the like however...

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 26, 2014, 02:37:17 pm »

Rai uses the red Eye to look around the room.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 26, 2014, 04:25:18 pm »

Rai does not see any further illusions (nor the spirits, as they are not illusions or masked by illusions, like the spiritual lines of attunement).

(OOC - Ruby is spent for the day now.)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 26, 2014, 04:33:32 pm »

Jenna looks at Kirito and points to the extra-dimensional chamber - "Don't be a fool priest!" She hisses.

"You will never get another chance at this."

"Once that slab is reformed, all of Heaven will come down on this place and smite us into the next life for desecrating the Holy Temple of the Gods!"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2014, 04:38:06 pm »

Miya meanwhile, standing on the stairs at the front of the temple, agrees with the vampire.

"I don't want to be here when more of those snake guys show up and see what we've done."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 26, 2014, 04:40:41 pm »

Yuki attempts to play with the cute winged hammers, before sitting down against the wall.

"It's not here...", she says. "Maybe...the armour the naga was wearing...would provide some resistance...to the room", Yuki suggests, with laboured breaths.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 26, 2014, 05:15:54 pm »

As Yuki messes around with the little artisan spirits, she notices that they are easily distracted from their work by her motions ... Curiously coming over to her in droves to see what she is trying to tell them.

Meanwhile, anyone that was looking, would see Yuki 'playing' with some sort of 'imaginary' friends...

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:17 pm »

Jenna looks at Kirito and points to the extra-dimensional chamber - "Don't be a fool priest!" She hisses.

"You will never get another chance at this."

"Once that slab is reformed, all of Heaven will come down on this place and smite us into the next life for desecrating the Holy Temple of the Gods!"
Kirito sighs quite audibly. "More loot for us." He jokes, but ends up bleeding from his ears again. "As you wish, i shall tell you whom should go in there, and how." He pauses to see where Roka and Udo was.

"Roka, Udo get over here please" He called out to them.
As Yuki messes around with the little artisan spirits, she notices that they are easily distracted from their work by her motions ... Curiously coming over to her in droves to see what she is trying to tell them.

Meanwhile, anyone that was looking, would see Yuki 'playing' with some sort of 'imaginary' friends...

The room must have knocked her out harder than i thought...

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2014, 05:24:36 pm »

Using Spirit Sight, Kirito can barely make out the tiny winged spirits that Yuki sees.

They are really hard to see with Spirit Sight alone, but it is possible if one really strains to look for them.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 26, 2014, 05:34:20 pm »

Getting completely distracted by the artisan spirits now, Yuki attempts to play with them more. At first she tries to actually speak with them, explaining they're here for the book of secrets (best plan right?). If nothing happens, she just goes back to playing with them, since she's too weak to do anything else right now anyway.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 26, 2014, 05:38:54 pm »

Using Spirit Sight, Kirito can barely make out the tiny winged spirits that Yuki sees.

They are really hard to see with Spirit Sight alone, but it is possible if one really strains to look for them.
"Huh." He said plainly, deciding to look with his spirit sight into the room.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2014, 05:57:48 pm »

Kirito sees nothing more in the magical room with Spirit Sight than without.

The tiny artisan spirits meanwhile, swarm over Yuki and start 'hammering' on her wounds - causing them to start healing!

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2014, 06:20:46 pm »

Kirito sees nothing more in the magical room with Spirit Sight than without.

The tiny artisan spirits meanwhile, swarm over Yuki and start 'hammering' on her wounds - causing them to start healing!

"Aw, thanks! Hehe", Yuki says, attempting to communicate her thanks to the little spirits.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2014, 06:32:27 pm »

After about a minute, the artisan spirits have completely 'repaired' Yuki and withdraw a pace, bow to her in unison, and then go back to work on the damage to the temple.

Further attempts by Yuki to get their attention don't seem to be working anymore...

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2014, 07:34:54 pm »

Rai seeing Yuki fully healed says, "How did you regenerate so quickly?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2014, 08:11:37 pm »

Kirito sighs quite audibly. "More loot for us." He jokes, but ends up bleeding from his ears again. "As you wish, i shall tell you whom should go in there, and how." He pauses to see where Roka and Udo was.

"Roka, Udo get over here please" He called out to them.
The room must have knocked her out harder than i thought...

Roka looks at Kirito, and shrugs.

"Sure. What do you need?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2014, 08:17:47 pm »

Smiling at Yuki's approval, Udo goes over to patch up (regularly) anyone who needs.

After, he slowly goes toward Kirito, "Uh, yes?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2014, 08:18:25 pm »

Rai seeing Yuki fully healed says, "How did you regenerate so quickly?"

"The tiny artisan spirits," Yuki replies, pointing to them.

"They're the ones repairing the shrine right now."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2014, 09:11:33 pm »

"Roka, do you think you can try to give me a boost for a spell?" He asked, knowing the answer but decided to ask anyway, then turning to Udo he asked

"Udo, i had the the right idea with sending the zombie in there, except that ofcourse a zombie is unholy, while we need it to be the other way around. After i summon a elemental i need you to do your trance thingy with it to keep it from dying in there if needed." He said.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2014, 09:12:57 pm »

"Udo, i had the the right idea with sending the zombie in there, except that ofcourse a zombie is unholy, while we need it to be the other way around. After i summon a elemental i need you to do your trance thingy with it to keep it from dying in there if needed." He said.
Udo blinks, "Um, could you explain what we need to do? Why couldn't Yuki walk in there?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2014, 09:14:38 pm »

"Roka, do you think you can try to give me a boost for a spell?" He asked, knowing the answer but decided to ask anyway, then turning to Udo he asked

"No, my voice is hoarse. Helping Udo help you two was all I could muster."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2014, 09:19:51 pm »

"Are you familiar with the order of creation?" Kirito asked, not waiting for a answer he went ahead and and explained anyway.

"The order of creation is the order the gods created the world, the naga, even the demons and Oni. The higher up you are, the more holy you are. We humans, and fox-kin" he gestured to Yuki. "are in the middle, demons and Oni are below us, while naga, elementals and at last the gods are above us. Chanses are, that you need to be more holy to enter. Take the zombie, it was disintegrated in a second, and it almost killed me while Yuki could take a few steps before succumbing."
"No, my voice is hoarse. Helping Udo help you two was all I could muster."
"Then this is going to suck." He explained, while fatiguing himself to summon a earth elemental, burning his last luck to make sure it succeded or that he dident die.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:33:37 pm by Daedalus »

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 27, 2014, 05:38:27 pm »

Rai seeing Kirito preparing the spell says, "Why don't you try and get the spirit things to help heal you like they did Yuki?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 27, 2014, 05:49:05 pm »

Rai seeing Kirito preparing the spell says, "Why don't you try and get the spirit things to help heal you like they did Yuki?"
"because i cant see the them. It seems they are not spirits at all, because i can barely see them at all with spirit vision." He replied.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 27, 2014, 07:09:19 pm »

"because i cant see the them. It seems they are not spirits at all, because i can barely see them at all with spirit vision." He replied.

Rai looks and shrugs and says, "Wouldn't it be better to try then just say you can't do it?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 27, 2014, 07:19:43 pm »

Ignoring Rai for the moment and pushing himself beyond his normal comfort level, Kirito strained to summon an Earth Elemental. Moments later, a hulking piece of walking granite stepped into view.

"How may I serve, Priest?" the Elemental asked in voice that sounded like the rumble of an earthquake.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 27, 2014, 07:29:06 pm »

"Now you got the right idea," Jenna the Samurai-ko says, upon seeing Kirito summon the Elemental.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 27, 2014, 07:31:49 pm »

"Do you think we should have it bring out Sakura and Keitaro?" Miya asks, looking at the two naked Samurai hanging in stasis above the well in the mystic chamber.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 27, 2014, 08:28:42 pm »

"Probably... not?" Yuki replies, clearly unsure.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 27, 2014, 08:46:22 pm »

"I don't see why not." Roka says, shrugging.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 27, 2014, 09:03:04 pm »

"Kirito was there some pattern to that thing you did to open that room?" Rai asks with an idea coming to him.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up