Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure III  (Read 265294 times)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure III
« Reply #600 on: May 03, 2014, 07:56:27 pm »

As it finally sinks in, the elemental picks Kirito up in its arms.
"Good elemental." Kirito said to it, then looking at Yuki again "Yuki, the book."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:00 pm »

"Good elemental." Kirito said to it, then looking at Yuki again "Yuki, the book."

Yuki takes out the book and hands it to Kirito.

"I need it back before we reach Sendai. Grand Premier Kenji Nogachi says a copy of it is to be made at the occult society."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 03, 2014, 08:10:26 pm »

"Anyways, good going Kirito. Let's move." Roka says. He then looks at the Korean.

"You should probably leave this place as well. You'll die here."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 03, 2014, 08:11:44 pm »

Yuki takes out the book and hands it to Kirito.

"I need it back before we reach Sendai. Grand Premier Kenji Nogachi says a copy of it is to be made at the occult society."
"Then i'll be sure to give it to him." Kirito replied to her. "I got business there either way." He replied to her.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 03, 2014, 08:13:16 pm »

"Anyways, good going Kirito. Let's move." Roka says. He then looks at the Korean.

"You should probably leave this place as well. You'll die here."

"I had planned on it, I was hoping someone would have some food on them." The man stares blankly at the fact he has mentioned food 3 time snow and no one has bothered to look for some...
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 03, 2014, 08:15:42 pm »

Roka sighs.

"Sure. Students! Give some of your lunch packs to this man. Now, let's go."

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 03, 2014, 08:19:31 pm »

Roka sighs.

"Sure. Students! Give some of your lunch packs to this man. Now, let's go."

"Yeah! Thanks!" The quirky little man claps excitedly and glady takes whatever food he is given. He gives half to his horse and begins chowing down on the rest. Following the Samurai he asks them: "So where are we going? More importantly, where di you come from. Here I was just dying, lost in the mountains, and POOF! Some well armed people appear in front of me. I mean talk about surprised!"
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 03, 2014, 08:21:25 pm »

"Then i'll be sure to give it to him." Kirito replied to her. "I got business there either way." He replied to her.

Yuki frowns, then sighs.

"Okay! I'll come with you then." She replies with her usual smile.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 03, 2014, 08:24:38 pm »

"Yeah! Thanks!" The quirky little man claps excitedly and glady takes whatever food he is given. He gives half to his horse and begins chowing down on the rest. Following the Samurai he asks them: "So where are we going? More importantly, where di you come from. Here I was just dying, lost in the mountains, and POOF! Some well armed people appear in front of me. I mean talk about surprised!"

"Less talk, more moving, Korean man. The gods are angry, and we need to move." Roka says.

"Anyways, we are Samurai of Sendai." Roka says, as he gets on his horse. "I'm Roka Takemura."

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 03, 2014, 08:27:18 pm »

"Less talk, more moving, Korean man. The gods are angry, and we need to move." Roka says.

"Anyways, we are Samurai of Sendai." Roka says, as he gets on his horse. "I'm Roka Takemura."

"Oh the God's!? Not good. Okay I will follow you then. If you are running from the God's then I am sure you know the fastest way down off this mountain. I am Lee, Lee Tae-Hyun. I am a merchant's son from Korea." he mounts Chinko hoping the food will be enough that he can make the journey to wherever they are going....

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2014, 09:33:49 pm »

Miya quickly locates the exit and tells everybody to prepare to walk through.
 "Here it is guys, I remember the spot." She looks at the Korean man. "You coming with us? We need to leave quickly."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:56:38 pm by Fireplay »
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 03, 2014, 09:35:20 pm »

"Here it is guys, I remember the spot." She looks at the Korean man. "You coming with us, we need to leave quickly."

"Absotively!" The short little man exclaims, then patting his weary horse he whispers to it.
"Don't worry we will be out of the mountains soon, so a bit further buddy."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 03, 2014, 09:36:31 pm »

"Here it is guys, I remember the spot." She looks at the Korean man. "You coming with us, we need to leave quickly."

"Good. No one screw up. It could be the end of us."

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 03, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »

Rai looks over to Miya and says, "Thank you" He then gets into the same position he was in when they entered.

Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 03, 2014, 09:40:40 pm »

Rai looking at the Koeran man says, "You need to exit exactly where you came in or you will be trapped here." then passes through the barrier.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:51:17 pm by cool74 »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 03, 2014, 09:44:22 pm »

Yuki passes through the barrier as well.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 03, 2014, 09:57:51 pm »

Yuki passes through the barrier as well.

Miya waits for everybody else to exit first so no one will get trapped inside.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 03, 2014, 10:14:12 pm »

Yuki turns her view from the korean man to Udo.

"I don't suppose you have cheese for him?"
"I should buy a cow..." Udo says, wondering outlook. He shakes his head furiously and blinks, "I mean, umm, no haha. Why would I?" He chuckles, confused. Udo stares at the man, and frowns at his malnourished horse. "...Okay..."

Udo nods at Miya in thanks as he goes through the portal quickly, not wanting to spend anymore time in the Spirit World.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 03, 2014, 10:32:52 pm »

"Well I can't be sure but ive crossed this spot a dozen times or so in the last day." Lee says following the group.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 03, 2014, 10:42:51 pm »

Roka follows, riding his horse back out of the spirit world.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 04, 2014, 05:22:09 am »

Yuki frowns, then sighs.

"Okay! I'll come with you then." She replies with her usual smile.
"Then you should know that i'm going to force them to give me a copy as soon as soon as they have finished making one." Kirito replied, walking out the same way he walked in.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 04, 2014, 10:38:55 am »

"Then you should know that i'm going to force them to give me a copy as soon as soon as they have finished making one." Kirito replied, walking out the same way he walked in.

"Right, because powerful organizations always do what a single Samurai told them to do." Miya mumbles as Kirito exits the spiritual realm, if she is the last one then she will exit now.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 04, 2014, 11:27:05 am »

Day of Month, Year?
Unexpected Delays…

For those who had come in this way, it was a comforting thought to know that they were leaving the Spirit World and would only be seven or eight more days from Sendai and the comfort of their own homes – or even less, once Kirito recovered enough to use Teleport again.

Then something unexpected happened. As the group passed through the invisible barrier that separated the two worlds, the landscape before them suddenly changed. While they were still in the same spot, the ground and Spirit Willows were now covered in a light dusting of snow and the there was no longer any leaves on the willows – just small red buds, like one would see in the early spring.

Looking back the way they had come, they saw that it too was snow swept, though there were no tracks left where they had just passed – as the tracks left by the company began only a short distance from them.

Kirito’s Earth Elemental looked around; then without a word, it set Kirito down, bowed, and then evaporated suddenly into nothingness. Kirito realized that the link to his Elemental had abruptly been broken by something and, as it was no longer bound to him, it had simply returned from whence it came.

Yuki meanwhile, looked back at the Spirit Barrier with her Sorcerer’s Sight, and could see an odd wrinkle running through it, like the ripples on the surface of a pond when one tosses in a pebble. Straining to comprehend what she was seeing, Yuki correlated a similarity between the phenomenon she was now observing and the temporal distortion she noticed whenever she looked at Kioko’s aura...

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 04, 2014, 11:52:48 am »

Rai states confused, "Well this looks different. Something tells me we aren't in our time anymore."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:57:14 am by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 04, 2014, 11:54:18 am »

Then something unexpected happened. As the group passed through the invisible barrier that separated the two worlds, the landscape before them suddenly changed. While they were still in the same spot, the ground and Spirit Willows were now covered in a light dusting of snow and the there was no longer any leaves on the willows – just small red buds, like one would see in the early spring.

"What the Fark? Who screwed up this time?" Roka asked, looking bewildered.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 04, 2014, 11:56:01 am »

Rai stats confused, "Well this looks different. Something tells me we aren't in our time anymore."

"Agreed, but we should head to 'Uncles' place anyway. We might not have gone that far through time."
 Miya looks around as she tries to figure out where they are based on her out-dated memories of the place. She also remembers the exact place where the portal is just in case.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 04, 2014, 11:56:35 am »

"So... this is weird!" The short little man looks around. "Wasnt like this moments ago... it wasnt the cheee you gave me was it?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 04, 2014, 12:02:10 pm »

Udo looks around, bewildered once again, "I... It seems like we're in the same place, only it's winter" He scratches his head, "Which means... Sendai still exists, we should stop off there."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 04, 2014, 12:09:42 pm »

Udo looks around, bewildered once again, "I... It seems like we're in the same place, only it's winter" He scratches his head, "Which means... Sendai still exists, we should stop off there."

"Agreed but I rather not teleport. We have no idea what time period we might be in. We could be years in the past or future. I would like to approach Sendai with caution."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 04, 2014, 12:11:46 pm »

"Agreed but I rather not teleport. We have no idea what time period we might be in. We could be years in the past or future. I would like to approach Sendai with caution."

"Caution got thrown into the wind when we stole from the Gods, Rai." Roka says with a chuckle.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 04, 2014, 12:16:49 pm »

"Caution got thrown into the wind when we stole from the Gods, Rai." Roka says with a chuckle.

"Caution is never something to disregard. I rather not actively seek my death. I wouldn't have survived long if I had." Rai responds.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 04, 2014, 12:22:27 pm »

"Sure Rai. But I'd rather teleport back home then travel in this weather, no matter how many months it's been. My adoring fans are waiting. Students, pick up Kirito, unfortunately his ride left us." Roka simply states, waving his hand.

"Now, question is, do we want to re-enter the spirit realm and hope it changes back to summer, or go forward in the snow."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 04, 2014, 12:29:02 pm »

"Sure Rai. But I'd rather teleport back home then travel in this weather, no matter how many months it's been. My adoring fans are waiting. Students, pick up Kirito, unfortunately his ride left us." Roka simply states, waving his hand.

"Now, question is, do we want to re-enter the spirit realm and hope it changes back to summer, or go forward in the snow."

Rai looks back at hims and says, "What if it has been years or decades? And everyone we knew is dead or old or we are thought rouges for disappearing for so long? What if we went to the future that koiko came from and there are no samurai here? You are being way to optimistic about this situation."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 04, 2014, 12:30:59 pm »

Rai looks back at hims and says, "What if it has been years or decades? And everyone we knew is dead or old or we are thought rouges for disappearing for so long? What if we went to the future that koiko came from and there are no samurai here? You are being way to optimistic about this situation."
"I don't think they'll kill us" Udo says, still pondering, "And, umm, who says Kenjiro is still alive? If there was some. Sort of age-savoring spell he'd of used it years ago"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 04, 2014, 12:32:50 pm »

"So... this is weird!" The short little man looks around. "Wasnt like this moments ago... it wasnt the cheee you gave me was it?"
"you were in the spirit world foreigner. Things change." He answered. "OH.... the most logical thought is... We are in the future.. or present. Depends on how you see it." he repleid shrugging.
"I don't think they me kill us" Udo says, still pondering, "And, umm, who says Kenjiro is still alive? If there was some. Sort of age-savoring spell he'd of used it years ago"
"Udo, such spells exist..." Kirito replied to him.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 04, 2014, 12:34:13 pm »

"Then we deal with it. We are samurai, we deal with whatever problem we face. When trouble rears it's head, I, at least, don't panic. The samurai must remain strong, and being optimistic is the best way to do so."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 04, 2014, 12:37:00 pm »

"Then we deal with it. We are samurai, we deal with whatever problem we face. When trouble rears it's head, I, at least, don't panic. The samurai must remain strong, and being optimistic is the best way to do so."
"Thats the spirit! Now remember, everyone you know may or may not be dead. No pressure." He said to Roka.

"thanks for carrying me guys." (if they have picked him up yet.)

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 04, 2014, 12:37:43 pm »

"you were in the spirit world foreigner. Things change." He answered. "OH.... the most logical thought is... We are in the future.. or present. Depends on how you see it." he repleid shrugging."Udo, such spells exist..." Kirito replied to him.
"Exactly, if he wanted to use it he'd of used them years ago. I think."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 04, 2014, 12:39:52 pm »

Rai sighs and replies, "I am not panicking. I am just saying that we should use some caution. What if we teleport into the middle of a war? Do you think we are in any shape to fight that? I rather take things slow and be fully rested for whatever we might face then teleport directly into an unknown situation. How about a compromise. I agree that traveling in the mountains in this weather is not ideal so how about we just teleport out of the mountains and take the rest of the journey on foot. That would give us plenty of time to rest and get a feel for whether we are in the future or past from when we set off."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 04, 2014, 12:42:04 pm »

Rai sighs and replies, "I am not panicking. I am just saying that we should use some caution. What if we teleport into the middle of a war? Do you think we are in any shape to fight that? I rather take things slow and be fully rested for whatever we might face then teleport directly into an unknown situation. How about a compromise. I agree that traveling in the mountains in this weather is not ideal so how about we just teleport out of the mountains and take the rest of the journey on foot. That would give us plenty of time to rest and get a feel for whether we are in the future or past from when we set off."
"you do realise i can cahnge the weather right?" Kirito asked.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 04, 2014, 12:43:20 pm »

"Yes but that won't get rid of the snow on the ground quick enough."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 04, 2014, 12:48:25 pm »

"I actually forgot. I still don't think we should move slowly. Perhaps we should teleport a bit outside of Sendai, but to travel for so long, now? It is not what we need. But this debate can wage when it's pertinent. Rai, you said that you could make a hidden campsite. Can you do that now?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 04, 2014, 12:58:05 pm »

Rai looks at Roka and Nods but adds, "I would like to move at least a little bit away from the spirit barrier if possible."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 04, 2014, 01:02:39 pm »

"Not an issue with me, ha ha."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 04, 2014, 01:04:10 pm »

"Not an issue with me, ha ha."

"Well as you just said we pissed off the gods. So I don't think sleeping on there doormat would be a good idea."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 04, 2014, 01:05:32 pm »

"...Right. So... um.. do your thing."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 04, 2014, 01:08:01 pm »

Rai then walks the length of the campsite and makes it blend into the mountain side. (use surge for readily overlooked camp site. Once campsite is decided apon)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:21:04 pm by cool74 »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 04, 2014, 01:15:31 pm »

"So what is the verdict fellow travelers? Do we move now?"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 04, 2014, 01:15:46 pm »

"We at least need to get out of this cold before we freeze to death. I think we should at least teleport closer to Sendai before setting up camp."
 She begins looking at the surrounding land, using her exceptional sight and memory to see if there is anything to help determine how much time has changed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:18:54 pm by Fireplay »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 04, 2014, 01:17:35 pm »

"Enough you two, we need to get out of this cold before we freeze to death. I think we should at least teleport closer to Sendai before setting up camp."
 She begins looking at the surrounding land, using her exceptional sight and memory to see if there is anything to help determine how much time has changed.

"We can teleport tomorrow, not today. Unless Kirito has some reserve fuel for us."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up