Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Operation Make-Over (Roka & Udo)  (Read 14419 times)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Operation Make-Over (Roka & Udo)
« on: March 26, 2014, 07:58:47 am »

The smelly samurai bows as the Magistrate leaves, and thanks Juro Saito for the honor of having the meal. About to start eating, he notices Roka motioning over. Not willing to let go of eating right now, he takes his bare hand and grabs a fistful of whatever he can find into his mouth.

"Fhanks! Ah, I ghotta 'oh" He mumbles with his mouth full, following Roka.

Seeing that Udo figured out that he should follow him, Roka smiles.

"Good. We need to talk. Keitaro's a lost cause, unfortunately, but you could be molded."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:10:58 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Make-Over
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:01:08 am »

Seeing that Udo figured out that he should follow him, Roka smiles.

"Good. We need to talk. Keitaro's a lost cause, unfortunately, but you could be molded."
"Wut"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:54:49 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:11 am »

"Wut"

Roka laughs, and shakes his head.

"Like that. See, Keitaro fights in a disgusting manner, and his personality reflects it. He's powerful, but he will get nowhere the way he is. You too. As Yoriki, we represent Sendai. To behave the way you do, it's simply not proper." Roka says simply.

"For example, have you noticed anything strange about one of our allies?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:54:58 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 10:39:13 am »

Roka laughs, and shakes his head.

"Like that. See, Keitaro fights in a disgusting manner, and his personality reflects it. He's powerful, but he will get nowhere the way he is. You too. As Yoriki, we represent Sendai. To behave the way you do, it's simply not proper." Roka says simply.

"For example, have you noticed anything strange about one of our allies?"
"... Okay... You mean Rai? He doesn't speak, which is odd. Keitaro, yeah, he wanted to do some things... That were odd. Yuki's cheery, but kinda random. Miya just seems pouty at times, and that's okay, I guess. And I think we both remember our past colleagues..." Remembering the priest, both priests actually, but specifically Kirito.

"Haha, we have an odd group!" Udo chuckles, still not really sure what Roka's getting at.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:06 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 12:01:18 pm »

"Well, yes, that is true, but that's not what I'm talking about. Hmm..." Roka says, thinking.

"You're a man, Udo, in your twenties, yet you haven't had a girlfriend yet. Hell, you probably haven't been with a geisha by yourself. And there is a reason for that. You're smelly, foul, and odd. As this affects your life, it also affects our status as Yoriki. We are supposed to be above the peasants. We need to fix this."

"I'm not certain, but I think I know someone who likes you. Maybe. I'm not certain. But, we need to deal with your issues. Once that occurs, you'll be better off, and Sendai will look grander. Alright?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:12 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 01:47:22 pm »

"Well, yes, that is true, but that's not what I'm talking about. Hmm..." Roka says, thinking.

"You're a man, Udo, in your twenties, yet you haven't had a girlfriend yet. Hell, you probably haven't been with a geisha by yourself. And there is a reason for that. You're smelly, foul, and odd. As this affects your life, it also affects our status as Yoriki. We are supposed to be above the peasants. We need to fix this."

"I'm not certain, but I think I know someone who likes you. Maybe. I'm not certain. But, we need to deal with your issues. Once that occurs, you'll be better off, and Sendai will look grander. Alright?"
"I like my scent" Udo states simply, "Not having a woman doesn't make me undutiful- if anything it probably allows me to study more, maybe. And who knows where the Geisha have been, maybe they have diseases?"

Frowning, but seemingly interested in Roka's next statements. "Who?" The outdoorsman asks, confused.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:20 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 02:05:02 pm »

"You don't understand, Udo. I'm not talking about how you feel right now. It is unimportant. Trust me, I know how to live. Everyone says the same thing, but once they experience a woman, their opinion always changes. And not only that, but realize, we live for our daimyo and magistrate. We represent them."

"Your behavior is not appropriate for a Samurai. You must realize this. Otherwise you will, at some point in time, fail due to them. Udo, you are my friend. To associate with me, and the rest of our group, you must grow up." Roka says simply, looking at Udo with care.

"I say this to you only to help you. I am offering my help, and usually would not do this." Roka says.

"As for who, I can only tell you once you would be worthy for it. Otherwise, this oppurtunity would crumble away, and fly like ash."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:28 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 03:24:07 pm »

Lips trembling, taking deep breaths, Udo responds strongly, "Throughout our two missions as a group, I have bathed way more than I ever did. I'm trying to be myself, as well as please others. I work hard, I don't want people to only associate with me due grooming myself and being intimate with demons. I respect you, and some of the group, for being kind to me while I... Adapt, gradually."

"Yet, although I'm may not (apparently) smell very good, but as a Samurai, even if I can't slaughter as many things things with a sword like Keitaro, or, uh, have relations with demons or women, I still do my job- with effort." He frowns

"And what can you do to change the 'ugly' me without changing my being? I like me and my animals..."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:35 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 03:34:47 pm »

"Udo, you do your job well. Very well. You have been useful. However, while you do your job well, you do not garner the look of a samurai. You need not change yourself immensely, but you need to grow up, as we all had to." Roka says, stressing the point.

"As for changing you, well, ask Toshiro Enriko about how I changed him, ha ha. He reminds me a bit of you."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:43 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 04:19:38 pm »

"Udo, you do your job well. Very well. You have been useful. However, while you do your job well, you do not garner the look of a samurai. You need not change yourself immensely, but you need to grow up, as we all had to." Roka says, stressing the point.

"As for changing you, well, ask Toshiro Enriko about how I changed him, ha ha. He reminds me a bit of you."
"I am grown up. I have... Hair in places..." Udo says, shuffling his feet and staring at the floor.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:53 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 04:45:49 pm »

Roka chuckles for a moment, and shakes his head.

"We must deal with this. Unfortunately, we will be leaving tomorrow, but the night is still young. We could do much in the time remaining. Do you understand Udo? We can make you into something people will idolize, look up to. You would be a 'true' Yoriki of Sendai, like Yuki, Miya, and I."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:02 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »

Roka chuckles for a moment, and shakes his head.

"We must deal with this. Unfortunately, we will be leaving tomorrow, but the night is still young. We could do much in the time remaining. Do you understand Udo? We can make you into something people will idolize, look up to. You would be a 'true' Yoriki of Sendai, like Yuki, Miya, and I."
"I don't see how... But perhaps Roka, if I wasn't still in such pain..." Udo grunts, clutching his side.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:11 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »

"I don't see how... But perhaps Roka, if I wasn't still in such pain..." Udo grunts, clutching his side.

"Don't worry, tonight won't be spent doing any exertion. Well, for you at least, ha ha." Roka says with a laugh, nodding.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:18 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 04:57:47 pm »

"Don't worry, tonight won't be spent doing any exertion. Well, for you at least, ha ha." Roka says with a laugh, nodding.
Udo raises an eyebrow, "...uh, what do you have in mind?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:26 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 05:53:46 pm »

Udo raises an eyebrow, "...uh, what do you have in mind?"

"We'll go to one of my friends. She'd know the best way to groom you" Roka says with a smile.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:35 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 05:56:19 pm »

"We'll go to one of my friends. She'd know the best way to groom you" Roka says with a smile.
"For what?" He asks once again puzzled.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:43 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 11:11:48 pm »

"For what?" He asks once again puzzled.

"To clean you up. The chick's insane, but she knows what she'd doing, ha ha." Roka replies.  
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:56:55 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 11:13:40 pm »

"To clean you up. The chick's insane, but she knows what she'd doing, ha ha." Roka replies.  
"That seems harmless... Okay..."
"Assuming the squirrels can come" Udo adds on, one of them poking it's head out of Udo's clothes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:04 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 11:17:09 pm »

"That seems harmless... Okay..."
"Assuming the squirrels can come" Udo adds on, one of them poking it's head out of Udo's clothes.

"No. No they can't. Seriously." Roka says, shaking his head.

"You know Yone? Right?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:11 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 11:19:49 pm »

"No. No they can't. Seriously." Roka says, shaking his head.

"You know Yone? Right?"
"But they're cute... And they're my buddies. Can they at least follow me?" Udo requests, "Yone? I have her monkey... which was bought by Kirito. Oh yeah! She's awful nice, uh, she found Yoshi and brought him back" Udo says happily.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:19 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 11:29:37 pm »

"But they're cute... And they're my buddies. Can they at least follow me?" Udo requests, "Yone? I have her monkey... which was bought by Kirito."

"Yeah, you can have them follow. Sure." Roka says, relenting.

"But you know how she's terryfying, right? The chick I'm bringing you too is worse. Well, bringing isn't the right word. She'd probably somewhere around he--"

"ROKA! YOU  must of sensed my love!" A woman shouts, suddenly appearing.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:25 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 11:31:05 pm »

Udo stares oddly, his squirrels piling out to surround him. "Hello?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:33 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 06:50:20 am »

Udo stares oddly, his squirrels piling out to surround him. "Hello?"

"Who's this... Oh god that smells." The woman says, disdainfully, as she looks at Udo. As Roka looks to answer, she raises her hand. "I know who that is. Only one guy you'd hang with that smell this way." She adds.

"So, what did you need? Oh wait, I know. You want me to clean up this shit stain. Do you not understand Roka? All I want to do is marry you. I don't care about anything else."

"Just help him. I'll stay with you tonight for it." Roka says, relenting.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:40 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 08:04:43 am »

"Who's this... Oh god that smells." The woman says, disdainfully, as she looks at Udo. As Roka looks to answer, she raises her hand. "I know who that is. Only one guy you'd hang with that smell this way." She adds.

"So, what did you need? Oh wait, I know. You want me to clean up this shit stain. Do you not understand Roka? All I want to do is marry you. I don't care about anything else."

"Just help him. I'll stay with you tonight for it." Roka says, relenting.
Offended, Udo replies to the woman, but directs it towards Roka, "Yone was nicer, and prettier, but way nicer"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:47 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 01:16:25 pm »

Offended, Udo replies to the woman, but directs it towards Roka, "Yone was nicer, and prettier, but way nicer"

Roka look shocked, or moreso, terrified, and then laughs.

"Ah Udo, you are such a joker sometimes." Roka says, with a strained laugh.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:57:54 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 02:04:23 pm »

Roka look shocked, or moreso, terrified, and then laughs.

"Ah Udo, you are such a joker sometimes." Roka says, with a strained laugh.
Udo smiles, "She brought back Yoshi, so that's an A+ in my scroll" He says, shaking his head. "But anyway, uh, I'd really rather not being demeaned, so uh... Uh, yep."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:58:03 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 03:14:21 pm »

"He doesn't mean it, honey." Roka says, slowly, as the woman shakes with rage.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:58:10 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 04:24:17 pm »

"He doesn't mean it, honey." Roka says, slowly, as the woman shakes with rage.
Udo raises an eyebrow, "So, uh... Let's start?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:58:19 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 06:25:28 pm »

Udo raises an eyebrow, "So, uh... Let's start?"

The woman stares at Udo with anger, and then sighs.

"Alright, but I'm only doing this for Roka. Follow me, I need to take your measurements and all of that."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:21:21 pm by Aman »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Make-Over (Roka & Udo)
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 05:25:29 pm »

(Done with permission from Aman)

Hoshiko Isobe decided that Udo would first need a most-serious  shower before his serious make-over, but this was a harder task than anyone could imagine.

Aside from Udo being have to be stripped down while protesting, the squirrel-droppings beneath his clothes struck Roka's woman's hand, causing her to shriek...

"Damnit Udo!"

After finally getting the smelly man to shower himself, it turned out that he didn't really know how to do it properly-

"Damnit Udo"

Finally, they decided to simply take him to one of the Night-bath houses and force him into one. After some scuffling, Roka got several of his minions to scrub Udo's back and actually do a decent job at cleaning him- much to Udo's, the minions', and the scrub's dismay.

After Hoshiko calmed down and The Not-As-Smelly man was not as smelly (less Lice and less poo), they had to start refining his garments, which were tattered and needed to be cleaned as well.

Getting some Noble's Attire (Roka's expense ;)), they fitted Udo and were able to get him to look rather nice. Naturally, Udo decided to invite the squirrels back to his pockets, but Hoshiko went nuts and scared them away with a broom.

"Damnit Udo!"

Face palming several times, Roka ordered Udo to stay away from "The grime," and leaves him looking refined, but making him feel odd.

Feeling violated,  Udo walks back home only to throw off his new clothes on a hanger and go straight to sleep. It's been a tiring day for young Kuwabara, though thankfully none of his brethren soiled him that night...

As for Roka, he had to let Hoshiko have her way with him, she certainly earned it :P

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Make-Over (Roka & Udo)
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 06:24:49 pm »

---

Continued in the Boiling Point! Thread
Pages: [1]   Go Up