Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kirito's Secret (Kirito & Roka)  (Read 11551 times)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret (Kirito & Roka)
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:58:35 pm »

Kirito, finnisehd with making the neighborhood orphans happier, heads back home. After reaching his home, he gets the servants to make dinner, before waiting for Roka's arrival. (if he shows)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:41:20 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:18:50 pm »

Kirito, finnisehd with making the neighborhood orphans happier, heads back home. After reaching his home, he gets the servants to make dinner, before waiting for Roka's arrival. (if he shows)

After a short while, Roka arrives, surprisingly enough not surrounded by an entourage of women. Assumingly allowed, he enters the home, and looks to Kirito.

"So, what did you want to talk about, Kirito?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 02:21:06 pm »

After a short while, Roka arrives, surprisingly enough not surrounded by an entourage of women. Assumingly allowed, he enters the home, and looks to Kirito.

"So, what did you want to talk about, Kirito?"
"Patience." He smiled. "Follow me." He added, and began walking to the basement.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 02:35:18 pm »

"Patience." He smiled. "Follow me." He added, and began walking to the basement.

".... Kirito, when I get downstairs, I better not find ... Hmm, never mind, you wouldn't appreciate the joke..." Roka says, trailing off as he trails Kirito

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 04:15:16 pm »

".... Kirito, when I get downstairs, I better not find ... Hmm, never mind, you wouldn't appreciate the joke..." Roka says, trailing off as he trails Kirito
"A tied up geisha waiting for you?" Kirito asked with a smile, he then walks down some dark stairs, then ending up in a well lit study. "I like to read down here, so peaceful." He explained.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »

"A tied up geisha waiting for you?" Kirito asked with a smile, he then walks down some dark stairs, then ending up in a well lit study. "I like to read down here, so peaceful." He explained.

"No, that would be a pleasant surprise." Roka says, chuckling.

"So, could you tell me what surprise you have to say?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 06:45:23 pm »

"No, that would be a pleasant surprise." Roka says, chuckling.

"So, could you tell me what surprise you have to say?"
"Oh i would never say it..." Kirito said with a laugh. "Speech can be overheard, thoughts however... can not."  He smiled at Roka.

"Listen very carefully, i will not say it more than once. But before i say anything, you must swear on your honour and and your lffe that, that you will never utter a word to anyone. Do we have a deal?" He asked with a very serious look.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Kirito's Secret
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 07:01:19 pm »

"Oh i would never say it..." Kirito said with a laugh. "Speech can be overheard, thoughts however... can not."  He smiled at Roka.

"Listen very carefully, i will not say it more than once. But before i say anything, you must swear on your honour and and your lffe that, that you will never utter a word to anyone. Do we have a deal?" He asked with a very serious look.

Roka laughs, and then, looking at Kirito, sobers up.

"Oh heavens, this isn't a practical joke, is it? I was certain it wasn't anything actually important. Damn.." Roka says, shaking his head sadly, and then lets out a deep breath.

"I swear, Kirito Kirigaya, on the name of Takemura that I will not tell anyone whatever you are about to tell me about, without agreement from you. I swear it." Roka says, nodding.

"Now tell me the problem."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Kirito's Secret (Kirito & Roka)
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 08:07:48 am »

"It's more of a solution to a problem.. Or that might be a matter of perspective." he replied thoughtfully.

Then Kirito used his send thoughts spell. "The emperors son is alive. I know who he is, and i need to know if he can count on you when the time comes."

Since this was really treason, Kirito decided he cast the "Read minds" spell, to really know that Roka isnt lying.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 10:24:16 am »

"... The emperor's son? Why would you know the son of the Chinese emperor?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 11:42:26 am »

"Emperor Go-Uda's son. The legitimate heir of the Nipponese empire and our true leader."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:27:47 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 01:00:23 pm »

"Emperor Go-Uda's son. The legitimate heir of the Nipponese empire and our true leader."

"What?!" Roka's thought sends out, as he himself takes a step back. "... How?"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:27:55 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 01:46:26 pm »

"The protectors that hide in the shadow. The ninjas. I cant tell you anyone more than that. I just need to know if he can count on you when the times comes." He explained.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 03:29:55 pm »

"The protectors that hide in the shadow. The ninjas. I cant tell you anyone more than that. I just need to know if he can count on you when the times comes." He explained.

"I can swear that I will not reveal this secret, but I can not swear loyalty to someone I don't know, Kirito. Assuming the Son of the Emperor is not a worthless whelp, I will swear my loyalty to him when I am introduced to him."

"And, ninjas? I hope you didn't piss them off by sending them to their doom in Hirosaki... Wait, I shouldn't have sent that..." Roka thinks, as he nods to Kiritl, and turns to leave

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 03:35:52 pm »

"I can swear that I will not reveal this secret, but I can not swear loyalty to someone I don't know, Kirito. Assuming the Son of the Emperor is not a worthless whelp, I will swear my loyalty to him when I am introduced to him."

"And, ninjas? I hope you didn't piss them off by sending them to their doom in Hirosaki... Wait, I shouldn't have sent that..." Roka thinks, as he nods to Kiritl, and turns to leave
Kirito just smiles at Roka. "He is not, i assure you."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 04:32:20 pm »

Kirito just smiles at Roka. "He is not, i assure you."

"We shall see, Kirito. Just tell me who it is before I am needed." He replies, and leaves the basement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up