Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asking Favors (Roka, Yunikawa, & Rai)  (Read 12269 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Asking Favors (Roka, Yunikawa, & Rai)
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:14:34 pm »

Roka meanwhile, finds Yunikawa, now rejoined by his four beautiful Samurai-ko, as they are leaving the Temple of the Ancestors after the meeting with the Exalted Patriarch.

As this goes on, Rai follows, but hangs back a polite distance, waiting for a moment to speak with Roka after he has finished his business with the Master Wu-Jen.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:13:20 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Asking Favors (Roka, Yunikawa, & Rai)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:23:46 pm »

Roka meanwhile, finds Yunikawa, now rejoined by his four beautiful Samurai-ko, as they are leaving the Temple of the Ancestors after the meeting with the Exalted Patriarch...

Roka bows towards the wujen and the samurai-Ko.

"My lord, may I please take a moment of your time?" Roka asks the Wujen. Usually he'd be more calm with the WuJen, but considering the request, the time for formality is now.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 04:04:34 pm »

"Please, call me Uncle," Yunikawa insists, "and yes, what is on your mind?"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:14:46 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 05:00:10 pm »

Roka nods.

"Well, Uncle... You see, I used to be a man of simple tastes. And, as all men of simple tastes, I out grew the simple, and can now only enjoy the extravagant. However, this extravagant pleasure is one that I can not last without, and it is one that I can not garner with my own strength."

"Basically, I have become consumed with the lust of the immortals. This has occured before, and I had to have my ally remove it before I went insane, but at this point, I do not wish for this lust to be removed, but rather fed, Uncle."

"I can not summons Succubus to support this wish, but I have come to know Jenna very, very, well, and I know that she can control my urges. I know that this is not a normal request, uncle, and it is a very embarrassing one, but I can not last without her. Please, hear out your servant, and, well, if possible, bequeath her to me. I know that she must mean much to you, but without her, I will lose my ability to support you and my Daimyo. You are my last chance before I end up forced to commit seppuku." Roka says, bowing towards the WuJen, burning a luck point to flawlessly state the request (flawless etiquette)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 05:49:45 pm »

"I see..." Yunikawa replies, looking less surprised by Roka's unusual request and more like he's thinking through the prospect of giving up one of his Samurai-ko.

Jenna meanwhile, hides a slight blush, as the other three vampires grin at her knowingly.

"You may take her," Yunikawa says finally, nodding for Jenna to join Roka.

Jenna bows to the Wu-Jen and steps over to Roka - winking at him when the Wu-Jen and her compatriots can't see.

"As for anything beyond that," Yunikawa adds, "That is between the two of you. The Magic that binds these spirits to our world and to my service does not give you any control over their will - That is still theirs. It is even more true of them than their own kind, who have far less control over their own natures than these four do."

Then to Jenna, Yunikawa says, "Serve with him as long as he desires it of you; and in serving him you are serving me."

"Yes, Master Yunikawa," Jenna replies with another bow.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 06:19:36 pm »

Roka nods, and then bows towards the WuJen.

"Thank you so much, Uncle." He says, smiling, and still bowing. "I will remember this act of kindness, and make sure to repay you for it in the future."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 07:00:00 pm »

"You repay me enough in your faithful service to the Glory of Sendai and the Honor of our Ancestors," Yunikawa replies.

"Succeed in your sacred mission. That is all I ask of you now."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 07:24:43 pm »

"Of course, uncle. There is no chance that this mission will fail under my watch." Roka says as he bows, once again.

"Now, do not let me hold you, no doubt you have things to do that are actually important and not just listening to a samurai make requests. Thank you so much for your time, Uncle." Roka states, ending the conversation

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 07:59:34 pm »

Rai sees Roka leaving Yunikawa with Jenna. He then goes up to Roka and says, "I would like to continue the conversation we started when we first entered the city. However, due to the sensitive nature of the topic I would rather continue it in a less public place where the walls have less eyes and ears."
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 08:24:16 pm »

Roka blinks, and then strokes his goatee.

"Oh... Erm, that conversation.." Roka says, looking a bit disappointed.

"Um, okay. Jenna, you'll have to pack, considering the trip we have coming up. I'll see you at my Dojo soon though." Roka says to Jenna.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 09:35:06 pm »

"where would you like to talk roka?" Rai asks.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 09:41:28 pm »

"I could not care less. Let's head over to your home, and we'll talk." Roka says, motioning for Rai to lead the way.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 10:14:12 pm »

Rai nods and leads to his house. He then ask Roka, "Would you like something to drink before we continue?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 10:35:37 pm »

"Only if the host is drinking." Roka says, with a nod.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 10:38:42 pm »

Rai nods and has some tea brought in to drink. "I dislike alchol it clouds the mind and causes good men to do dumb things."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 11:19:14 pm »

"If you say so." Roka says, shrugging.

"So... You wanted to talk about why I'm not really your biggest fan, right?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 11:30:05 pm »

Rai chuckles and says, "I wouldn't say that. I just wanted to know why I seem to offend you so greatly all the time. We always seem to be at odds and considering our team would should be more at peace with one another." Rai says taking a sip of tea at the end.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 11:39:29 pm »

Rai chuckles and says, "I wouldn't say that. I just wanted to know why I seem to offend you so greatly all the time. We always seem to be at odds and considering our team would should be more at peace with one another." Rai says taking a sip of tea at the end.

"Ha ha, that's quite obviously not the question, Rai. Everytime we disagreed, and you were right, I conceded. I only held up the debate due to the fact that you were usually wrong. We had to leave the spirit world, and we did need to camp for the night" Roka says with a chuckle.

"And since I'm holding one of your secrets, I'll admit, the only argument we have right now is about the Korean. I hope he dies, you pity him." Roka adds, sipping his tea.

"I already said, I don't have a problem with you as a samurai."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:22 am »

Rai nods as he sets down his tea and says, "I have also conceded when you were right. If I am ever going to win back this country, I need to be able to listen to intelligent adviosors and allies. I just wish you would be one of them. You told me your major concerns are what I will do. Can you clarify."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 01:05:51 am »

Roka nods.

"That is due to you being a valuable ally, rather then a threat to me." Roka says with a smile, and then chuckles.

"As a kid, I imagined that the child of the emperor would be a great warrior king, who managed to conquer all of the barbarian tribes, and would ride into Edo and demolish our foes with just his blade and those loyal to him.

"Do you understand my reservation about you now?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 01:24:16 am »

Rai nods and says, "I am not what you expected. I am not a great warrior or do I have any link to the Barbarian tribes, other then the princess we saved. But that doesn't mean I won't fight to take Edo back."

Rai smiles and says, "You could be one of the allies that help me take our land back. Since the death of one of my most powerful allies the collation I started to gather has fallen to pieces. Some of the factions back to fighting each other. It is much better to learn to hide and sneak when the people who rule want you dead then to fight head on."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 04:04:43 pm »

Roka sighs.

"You fail to understand, Rai. I am not interested in following the son of the emperor because of his heritage. As a child, I hoped that my emperor would have accomplished something. You have not done anything. The situation has not changed since you first attempted to recruit me. You are no leader, nor are you a hero. I will not swear allegiance to a man like that, not now, not ever." Roka states, simply, standing up, and bowing to Rai.

"I will see you tommorow morning. Be prepared for the mission."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 05:04:37 pm »

Rai sighs and says, "You are the second one to tell me that. See you tomorrow."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 05:40:29 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up