Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hive of Scum & Villainy  (Read 89201 times)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Hive of Scum & Villainy
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2014, 08:29:21 pm »

"Gonna take some time to get power back, Everyone suit up, they will have melted their way in before I'm done!" Wrench will get the vac suit on with his harness over top then get back to work on the power boot-up.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:19:35 pm by Forge »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2014, 03:14:29 pm »

Aadi, holding his lopan, quickly runs to get a skin-suit

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2014, 05:29:32 pm »

Hearing the burning in the hull from the pirates letting themselves in, Maurice dashes for the vault. Surging to get there, he is hoping the pirates will try to get into the vault and he can surprise attack them from inside...
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2014, 10:41:58 am »

Maurice sprints from the gravity control room across the cargo bays, hoping to make it to the ship’s vault before the pirate hijackers can break through the hull. Unfortunately he is only halfway there when the air is explosively decompressed from the bays – throwing him off his feet and shifting around some of the lighter gear stored down here.

When he gets back up, he sees that a large hole has been melted through the side of the ship and four pirate hijackers (in skinsuits with riot guns and concussion grenades) rushing in.

On the main deck meanwhile, the airlock is breached and the corridor just off it instantly decompresses – while all the airtight doors on the ship suddenly self-close.

Julia is in the now airless corridor, while Talyn is behind a sealed door – as two pirate Hijackers rush in and another two take strategic positions in the airlock.

Julia manages to get a shot off at the approaching hijacker – landing a wildly lucky shot and putting a bullet hole in the man’s face, dropping him instantly.

Talyn meanwhile, has his shot disrupted by the closing of the door in front of him, but can manually force it opened if he so chooses.

---

OOC – Round-by-Round Combat Intentions please… (power and gravity back on in 2 Rounds)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:44:17 am by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2014, 10:48:33 am »

Talyn will switch out his riot-gun with his sword and force open the door, before rushing and cutting down the pirate behind the door, moving to dodge (using his speed switch) if fired on.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:55:51 am by Drakilian »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2014, 10:55:11 am »

Julia intents to throw the fire extuingisher that she had been riding on until now, and then shoot at it and hopefulyl get some explosion going at the pirates face, she intends to do it before the other pirate can act aswell (surge) and then try to run in after the extinguisher went boom and shoot someone, preferably a pirate. all while yelling insulting things.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2014, 11:00:18 am »

Maurice knowing he cant out run the guns decides to se se his psychic power and throw the floating cargo at the enemies, surging to hit as many as possible
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 12:10:22 pm »

Hearing the shots Wrench continues to work on the power systems. "You better kill all of them for hurting my baby!"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 01:27:24 pm »

"Bloody wankers ain't leaving this boat alive!"

Nigel yells as he makes his way to the hallway where the pirates breached the ship.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:45:41 pm by killa_robot »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 02:09:43 pm »

Tristan attempt to open the door behind him into the hallway where Talyn is.  If he can do that, he'll follow after Talyn and attempt to fire on any pirates he encounters.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2014, 08:42:50 pm »

Aadi heads out of the science lab, holding his lopan in one hand, and his gun in the other. He makes sure to pay attention to any danger by watching his Lopan.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:54:24 pm by Aman »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2014, 10:30:03 pm »

Anath enters the engine room and finds nobody there. He then quickly heads in the direction of the bridge and looks for somebody to help along the way.
 "Blast, where is everybody?" He says to himself.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2014, 02:25:36 pm »

Down in the Cargo Bays, Maurice uses Light Touch to fling a large floating crate at one of the pirates – but the guy just ducks under it.

Maurice then realizes that while his Light Touch is only limited to 50 pounds, the pirates currently weigh zero – so he uses Light Touch again to float one of the pirates instead, sending him back through the hole in the hull – to hold him there.

He then spends a surge to try again with another pirate and succeeds, leaving just two pirates in line of sight to shoot at him.

Unfortunately, Maurice catches two full blasts to the chest from the pirates’ riot guns – one for 19 Damage and one for 18 Damage.

Maurice spends two Luck Points to take half Damage from the attacks, but the carnage is far from over, as the pirates he floated back into the pirate ship are both pushed out again by the Pirate Leader (only having an effective resistance of 50 pounds each) – and all three of them then take potshots at the poor psychic.

The regular pirates both miss, but the Leader plugs Maurice for 11 more Damage, Disabling him. Then, to make sure Maurice isn’t any further problem, the leader ‘double taps’ him – shooting him once in the groin just for the fun of it.

Maurice spends his last Luck Point to be left for dead and against all odds, stabilizes – as some of the self-sealant of his spacesuit flows into his wounds and effectively stops the heavier bleeding…

On the main deck meanwhile, Taylin takes his sword and pops the seal on the door in front of him to attack the pirate on the other side.

The pirate parries the first slash with his riot gun, but Talyn spends a Luck Point to make sure the second one hits for 14 Damage.

The Pirate then tries to blast Talyn back, but the close quarters prove too tight for the riot gun and the blast goes into the ceiling instead.

Julia then throws the fire extinguisher she had been riding on at the pirates in the airlock and shoots it – hoping to get some sort of explosion. She is sadly disappointed as the round just punches a hole in the canister (which has already been depressurized by Julia riding the thing up the hall).

Undaunted, she spends a surge to close the gap between herself and the pirates – yelling insulting things at them as she goes.

The two pirates in the airlock seem to take offense and open fire at her with their riot guns – the first guy missing and the second guy critting!

Julia is forced to burn a Luck Point to Counter the Crit and takes a 20 Damage blast to the guts!

Hearing the shots, Wrench continues to work on the power systems and thinks just a few more breakers will do the trick.

Nigel meanwhile, makes his way to the hall where the pirates breached the ship but is slowed by all the air-sealed doors that he has to go through to get there.

As this goes on, Tristan opens the door behind him into the hallway where Talyn is, and runs up to fire a shot over Talyn’s shoulder into the pirate Talyn is fighting for 9 Damage. Unfortunately, the pirate looks pretty battle hardened and has yet to slow down from his wounds…

Aadi then headed out of the science lab with his lopan in one hand and his gun in the other. As he approached the doorway into the hallway where he had just seen Nigel go into, he knew he was going to be entering a danger zone.

Lastly, Anath hurries back in the direction of the others, coming near the hallway where Talyn and Tristan are…

---

OOC – Onto Round 2 – Last Round without Gravity…
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:36:02 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2014, 02:40:07 pm »

Talyn continues cutting at the man, dishing out two strikes (as last round). If he manages to kill the man, he'll grip him and then push off his body, sending Talyn towards the wall (where he'll anchor himself for the return of gravity) and the man towards the doorway, hopefully blocking it up and giving Julia some sort of partial cover against the gunfire headed her way. Hopefully he'll push himself back far enough that he won't be in the blast area of Nigel's dynamite.

(You can move and have an attack action in the same round, right? If not, then consider the above only being done if he kills the guy on the first hit; if he needs two to kill then guy then he'll just stay there, since he won't be able to do anything else).

While he's fighting...

"Nigel, toss over some of that sweet dynamite, if we're lucky you could take out both o' the guys in the airlock! Julia, get yer slutty ass out of there before they riddle you with so many bullets that you'll have too many holes for all the men in the world to fill!"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:49:20 pm by Drakilian »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2014, 02:57:45 pm »

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SLUT YOU FACKING GEARHEAD!" She shouts back in the intercom, while holding her gut with one hand, aswell as hoping to be able to run out trough the door behind her, as her plain thourougly failed.

If needed, she will surge to act before those bastards. Still shouting very offending things to them (after trying to offend Talyn)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2014, 04:12:29 pm »

Anath continues his path to the bridge but stops when he finds Talyn and Tristan.
 He quickly pushes himself to go help them and if he is close enough he will try to shoot the pirate with the Spray Tranquilizer.

"Nice to see you all."
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2014, 07:16:34 pm »

"What? who's shouting at me? whats wrong with being a gearhead? you'd all be stranded if it wasn't for me so kill the dam pirates and don't hurt my baby!"

Wrench shouts as he works having entirely gotten the converstaion confused due to his hearing and all the extra noise.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2014, 07:27:30 pm »

Tristan will continue using Talyn or Anath for cover as he fires at the pirates.  He's eagerly anticipating the return of gravity.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2014, 08:20:47 pm »

Nigel ignores Talyn, not willing to give up any of his dynamite, and turns the corner, shooting any pirates he sees.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2014, 11:04:55 pm »

:-X

Maurice floats around the cargo bay dying and helpless, hopefully he will not bleed to death, though he wouldn't know if he did...

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2014, 11:14:29 pm »

"I hate myself sometimes..." Aadi mutters, slowly following Nigel, holding his gun up, ready to assist his ally with any luck points that he would need.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2014, 09:42:23 am »

Talyn shoves his blade through the pirate’s chest – killing him – and then shoves the body down the hall – where it smacks into a pirate exiting the airlock.

That pirate swings his riot gun around the body and fires at Talyn, but the extra momentum throws his aim off and he misses.

On the other side of the hallway, Julia flees the scene – bleeding profusely over her hands as she holds them over the gaping hole in her belly.

Anath comes up behind Tristan and Talyn, thinking he might be able to try to shoot a pirate with his spray tranquilizer. Unfortunately, the pirates are much too far away at the moment and shooting buckshot down the corridor at them.

Anath wisely steps into the side corridor out of line of fire.

“Nice to see you all,” he says to his crewmates while he’s there.

On the Bridge meanwhile, Wrench finally resets the last of the circuit breakers and watches as the ship’s computer successfully begins to boot up. Power and gravity are just moments away…

As this goes on, Tristan continues using Talyn for cover as he fires at the pirates. He puts two holes in the pirate shooting at them for 14 and 13 damage.

At the airlock, another pirate rushes out and up the corridor toward Nigel and Aadi. Nigel is waiting and forces the man to wade through two riotgun blasts to the chest.

One for 19 Damage (thanks to Aadi’s Feng-Shui) and one for 17 Damage!

The pirate proves to be a brute however and sucks it up, leveling his own riot gun at Nigel and pulling the trigger – but nothing happens – he’s had a misfire!

“I hate myself sometimes...” Aadi mutters, and takes a shot at the pirate from behind the cover of Nigel. It doesn’t impress anyone however, as it misses and ricochets unproductively off the corridor wall.

Then power and gravity come back to the ship and everything that was floating abruptly comes crashing down (including a heavy crate in the cargo hold that lands on Maurice)…

---

OOC – On to Round 3

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2014, 11:08:54 am »

"Ahaha! Take that you bloody wankers!"

Nigel yells as he continues to fire at the pirates.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2014, 12:41:09 pm »

Anath turns away from the battle in the corridor seeing as how he can't do anything and head to the Elevator near the workroom. Hoping to help Maurice and perhaps disable the pirates up there.

Still without using his com he tells his nearby comrades this before leaving.
 "I'm going to go help Maurice if I can, even if I'm a disgraced doctor I'm still a doctor!"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:13:03 pm by Fireplay »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2014, 02:31:15 pm »

"is thia the real life, is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."...

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2014, 04:39:36 pm »

Anath turns away from the battle in the corridor seeing as how he can't do anything and head to the Elevator near the workroom. Hoping to help Maurice and perhaps disable the pirates up there.

Still without using his com he tells his nearby comrades this before leaving.
 "I'm going to go help Maurice if I can, even if I'm a disgraced doctor I'm still a doctor!"

"Dammit, You'd think Ceres would have better security." Aadi mutters over the comlink, still helping Nigel take out the pirate, as well as shooting again.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:55:16 pm by Aman »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2014, 04:44:39 pm »

Talyn rushes the man Tristan had riddled with a few bullets, taking as many hits with the sword as needed to cut him down to size. After killing him, he'll dive to the right, so that he'll be out of the line of sight of the pirate leader in the air lock .

If the pirate leader gets out to shoot him, he'll burn a surge and rush the guy so that he'll be disturbed by the close combat (and maybe take some damage), hopefully ruining his aim (While, as customary, making to dodge if shot at).

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2014, 05:29:26 pm »

Since Talyn's providing such excellent cover, Tristan will try to move when he does, firing on pirates if possible, but prioritizing not getting shot.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2014, 06:23:34 pm »

Wrench finally gets the power back and responds as only a man who truly loves his ship would, he talks to her as he fires every available armament directly at the gunship that is floating right in front of him.

"That's my baby, back and running already" he strokes the controls "now let's show them what happens when they hurt you." He hits the fire button on the police guns and missiles. (Spend a surge, no-body hurts my baby)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:08:27 pm by Forge »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2014, 08:20:10 pm »

Nigel fires at the pirate directly in front of him and takes him out!

Anath rushes away from the battle, hoping to help Maurice.

Talyn rushes the man Tristan had riddled with bullets and cuts him down. After killing him, he'll dives to the right – out of the line of sight of the pirate leader in the air lock.

The Pirate Leader meanwhile, tosses a concussion grenade out into the hallway.

The blast does 5 Damage to Talyn and Stuns him, but he is able to spend a surge to shrug it off.

With no further available target, Tristan and Aadi ready for anyone else that might burst through the airlock.

As this goes on, the Pirate Hijacker ships on both the port and starboard side separate and pull away.

Up on the Bridge, Wrench targets the Pirate Gunship and opens fire – strafing the side of the enemy ship with the guns for 18 Damage and missing with a missile.

That is when two Pirates come up out of the Elevator shaft and open fire on Wrench!

Wrench catches a riot gun blast to the hip for 14 Damage – while the other Pirate suffers a misfire on the cheap Pirate ammo they are issued.

---

OOC Combat is still in Progress...

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2014, 10:04:27 pm »

Wrench, having taken the hit realizes quickly that he is out gunned and that dynamite is not going to be a good plan while on the bridge. He quickly moves to the side and close to the nearest pirate drawing his brass knuckles to try and hold him in close combat directly between himself and the other pirate. He thinks holding until help arrives is the best plan so he takes up a defencive stance in close combat (parry and counter using his ability for two defence actions)

If the pirates attack first he will dodge then move into cc to counter-punch

"Two of them on the bridge! Someone get here now!"

(OOC: this is with the idea that parry would include deflecting the gun barrel, if it doesn't then he would use evade and counter to dodge the attack in close range then punch with the counter.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:49:14 pm by Forge »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2014, 10:53:33 pm »

"That's it for here mates! Where are the rest of them wankers at?" Nigel asks over the comlink.

------

Once told Wrench needs help on the bridge, Nigel will head to the bridge to help him. If he needs to, he'll surge to get back to back shots in a turn once he arrives.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:55:41 pm by killa_robot »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2014, 11:01:06 pm »

Talyn will go down the elevator (the one next to Tristan). He will prepare himself to dodge the pirate who is obviously going to have his gun levelled at the elevator exit, and will then dash forward to engage in close combat, also trying to use his enemy's body as cover against the pirate across the bay.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:49:27 pm by Drakilian »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2014, 11:09:24 pm »

If Talyn goes past him into the elevator, Tristan will follow.  He is planning on using the cyberjock as cover while firing on whatever pirates are waiting.    If Julia gets in the elevator with them, she will also make a great human shield.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:36:40 am by Sethaniel »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2014, 12:27:58 am »

Anarth continues heading for the elevator near the workroom so he won't have to deal with any fighting if he can help it. Hopefully he's not too late to save Maurice.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2014, 07:26:53 am »

"Anarth, where are you? i think im in dire need of your help here. Ugh, blood everywhere! How am i supposed to get this off my dress!" She whines, still clutching her gut, to prevent further bleeding.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2014, 08:47:54 am »

"Anarth, where are you? i think im in dire need of your help here. Ugh, blood everywhere! How am i supposed to get this off my dress!" She whines, still clutching her gut, to prevent further bleeding.

"What? Can't you people stop dying at the same time? At least do it in an orderly fashion next time! Now do these instructions while I go save Maurice, he's been wounded for far longer."
 Anath begins giving out basic medical instructions to her and tells her to get a painkiller or two. "Doctors Orders, everybody. I'll get back as soon as I can."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2014, 10:31:11 am »

"What? Can't you people stop dying at the same time? At least do it in an orderly fashion next time! Now do these instructions while I go save Maurice, he's been wounded for far longer."
 Anath begins giving out basic medical instructions to her and tells her to get a painkiller or two. "Doctors Orders, everybody. I'll get back as soon as I can."
"I'll show you my boobs if you get here and get this freaking bullet out of me!" She replies annoyed at the old geezer.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2014, 05:24:29 pm »

Aadi follows the call for help, heading after Nigel to try and save wrench from certain doom, until his notices that his help would be more useful following the Cyber jock.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:27:56 pm by Aman »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2014, 06:06:12 pm »

Wrench, manages to avoid getting blasted two more times, by moving in tight and countering the pirate’s shots with some close quarter action.

Anath meanwhile, continues heading for the elevator near the workroom and takes it down into the cargo hold, arriving in the Gravity Control room – as Julia calls for his assistance over the comlinks.

Anath just ignores her at the moment, being more concerned about Maurice’s unknown fate.

As this goes on, Talyn, Tristan, and Aadi head to the elevator that goes up to the Hangar Deck, while Nigel rushes to Wrench’s aid on the Bridge.

Nigel arrives on the Bridge and crit hits a pirate hijacker in the back of the head – blasting a hole through his skull and killing him instantly.

The other pirate suddenly looks like he’d rather be anywhere else in the world than here, and grabs a couple of concussion grenades in each hand…

On the elevator meanwhile, Talyn, Tristan, and Aadi ride it up and the door slides open – followed by an explosion as a proximity concussion grenade goes off. The three of them each take 9 Stun Damage – while Aadi is stunned (Surge to shrug) – Talyn resists stun – and Tristan Botches the save, but burns Luck to negate the Botch and Surge to shrug the stun.

Then looking out into the hanger, they see the bay doors open and Wrench’s scout ship being stolen – not only that, but the pirate leader onboard is swiveling the front of the ship around to bring its weapons to bare on the three of them!

Outside meanwhile, the two pirate hijacker ships pull away as the pirate gunship strafes the Cardinal’s hull with two busts from its 20mm ship guns – doing 24 and 26 Damage…
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:07:47 pm by BerkaZerka »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2014, 06:19:43 pm »

Wrench immediately responds to the attack in his beautiful ship with anger, causing his adrenalin to SURGE.

He punches the pirate with his brass knuckles then hits the fire controls for another missile.

He will use luck/surge as needed to avoid stun if the pirate grenades them all
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:28:03 pm by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2014, 06:23:08 pm »

"Shit, they're getting on board the ship! Sorry guys, you'll have to handle this guy alone!"

Talyn immediately charges off, moving as fast as his technologically enhanced body allows him to, trying to get into the damn ship before it could take off.

If he doesn't have any actions by the time he enters the ship, he will immediately burn a surge to attack the pirate directly inside (though not the leader at the helm - at least, not yet).

Luck and Surge should be spent as needed (though save 1 point of luck at the end for when Talyn is inevitably shot to disablement by the leader - hey, at least he'll have delayed them long enough for the others to board).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:59:21 pm by Drakilian »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2014, 06:24:12 pm »

"You little pests ain't nothin'! Look at cha, damn near pissin' yourself, ha!" Nigel yells, firing two shots at the pirate remaining in the cabin.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2014, 06:26:49 pm »

Aadi surges to resist stun, and then whips out his lopan, and spends a luck to alter the die roll on the pirate captain's gun roll, making sure he fails it. (He'll also give luck to his allies as needed)

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2014, 03:33:07 pm »

Tristan fires on the pirate in the cargo hangar bay, using luck and surge as needed to hopefully keep firing until he goes down.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:58:11 pm by Sethaniel »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

"Take your fat geezer arse over here and tend to this frekkin wound. You ever gotten shot? it hurts like hell!" Julia says over the com-link.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2014, 06:15:48 pm »

"Take your fat geezer arse over here and tend to this frekkin wound. You ever gotten shot? it hurts like hell!" Julia says over the com-link.

"You know what woman? You can stay wounded for a moment and survive, Maurice is likely going to die if he hasn't already. Besides, you didn't say when I had to come stitch you up... Heh."
 Anarth yells back through the com-link, clearly annoyed at the pressure to save Maurice and/or getting free sex for helping Julia.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2014, 04:51:31 pm »

Anath continues to rush toward Maurice’s position, while the pestering Julia heads down the cargo elevator and arrives at Maurice first – seeing his feet sticking out from under a large crate.

Julia is very much reminded of the scene in the Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy’s house falls on top of the Wicked Witch of the East…

---

Up in the Hanger Bay, Tristan fires on the pirate standing out in the open, blasting him in the shoulder and then in the neck! It’s the second shot (and a little Luck from Aadi) that does the trick and down he goes.

Talyn meanwhile, activates his Speed Switch and charges off, covering the distance to the ship and leaping into the still open doorway to slash off the guarding pirate’s head with one clean motion of his blade. He doesn’t stop, but rushes right up behind the seated Pirate Leader and stabs the man through the captain’s chair for only 11 Damage, but impales him through the gut – effectively pinning him in the seat.

The next round is spent with the Pirate leader trying to slip off the sword to stand up, while Talyn executed him with a few deer slugs to the head…

---

On the Bridge, Nigel fires twice – missing once and hitting once for 14 Damage. Then Wrench crit-punches the poor man’s teeth out – doing 6 Damage and KOing him.

Nigel finishes the man off and kicks the concussion grenades away with his foot, but none of the pins had been pulled and there is no explosion.

Wrench then slams down the fire button again, sending a missile right into the side of the pirate gunship for 30 damage!

The gunship returns fire again, doubling up and blasting the Cardinal with two missiles for 28 and 19 Damage and then staffing it with two banks of ship guns for 18 and 19 Damage, but the ship’s armor soaks both of those. Any more of this and the Cardinal is getting blown out of the sky!

---

Then, on the Bridge of both the Cardinal and the Little Bug, a tall thin man in a ten-thousand writ suit, waist-length silver hair, and a long matching cane suddenly comes onto the vid screen. Apparently, he is also on the Pirate Gunship’s screen as well, as he addresses Purgatory Bill before speaking to the your own crew:

“That is enough Bill. They work for me now. You may go.”

There is an awkward silence and then Wrench and Nigel, looking out at the Pirate Gunship, actually see Purgatory Bill on the bridge of his ship suddenly slam his fists on a console and unleash a torrent of silent curses at them.

A moment later, the Pirate Gunship moves away, leaving the Cardinal alone with its rescuer.

“My name is Solomon Wraithstone, of The Wraithstone Syndicate,” the well-dressed man says, “The fact that you managed to survive Bill’s trap for as long as you did speaks of your ability and potential. It would be a shame for talent such as yourselves to fall into the hands of undisciplined Pirates – even if they had decided to let you join them, rather than kill you outright for your ship.”

“No, I have better for you. A job offer. If you are interested, dock your ship on platform SW-3512 and we’ll talk further.”

“Oh, and as long as you are working for me, Mr. Bill and his jolly band of pirates will leave you alone.”
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:31:05 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2014, 04:58:57 pm »

Talyn proceeds to collect those Phat Lewts from the numerous dead bodies in the ship, starting with the pirate leader and the dead guard (Hey, you've got to get money from somewhere right?)

"Everyone still alive?" He says, speaking into the micro-com.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:41:39 pm by Drakilian »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2014, 05:05:15 pm »

Tristan will check the guy he just shot for anything valuable.  He doesn't respond to Talyn, figuring Talyn can tell that he and Aadi are still alive.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up